Skip to main content

Author Topic: Selling/Help!!

c
Selling/Help!!
OP: November 08, 2017, 11:33:40 AM
Hi..I would like to start selling my WFF.  I was not a serious collector so I never wrote down the numbers or the price I paid.  I just purchased them because I loved them.  I don't know where to even begin because I don't know the price I paid, or even the numbers of each mice.  Does anyone out there have the patience or time to help me get started?  I am not the best techie in the world...so dummy down a bit when explaining how to start this process.  Many thanks, Diana :) 
  • IP logged

L
Re: Selling/Help!!
#1: November 11, 2017, 02:28:52 PM
I don't think I'd be the best to help you, but I'm curious what Wee Forest Folk you have in your collection.  I'm looking for Tiny Caroler, Tree Trimmer, and O Christmas Tree. 
  • IP logged

c
#2: November 11, 2017, 08:47:02 PM
Hi..I have some Christmas/winter mice but I don't have the 3 you are looking for!!  I am sorry :(...
  • IP logged

c
#3: November 11, 2017, 08:51:45 PM
Hi Little Mouse,  If there are any other mice you are looking for, feel free to email me at cubease@yahoo.com. :)
  • IP logged

l
#4: June 11, 2021, 01:13:55 AM
I have over 770 and would be willing to hept you get started.You can either look at the pictures im the masterlist to find your pieces or you can send me pics and I will tell you the name and number so you can refer to it in the masterlist and NuInsight to get an idea of pricing.
  • IP logged